We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect who has what it takes to help drive architecture innovation.. The Cloud Architect will be responsible for understanding existing systems and business requirements, designing cloud-native applications, and working with the existing technical resources to migrate and create enterprise-scale applications. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and can maintain focus under pressure, you may be exactly what we are looking for. Come join the XD team!
As an Architect on our team, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong rapport with peers, managers, and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have good communication and time management skills and strong attention to detail. Specifically, you will be:
- Designing robust cloud-native solutions based on contemporary technologies.
- Establishing and helping to execute a roadmap for legacy systems transition to a cloud-native architecture.
- Enhancing our continuous integration/delivery system for the cloud
- Providing reference implementations, proof of concepts, guidance, and coaching to development team members.
- Helping define and shape coding practices.
- Use appropriate tracking tools to manage work assignments and status.
- Stay current on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to support XDTI scalable growth.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- 10 years of software engineering and design experience with large-scale business applications in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- 5+ years of experience with software solutions architecture and design.
- 3+ years of experience designing cloud-native solutions and utilizing cloud services (Azure preferred).
- Experience migrating large-scale web applications to be cloud native.
- Significant experience programming with C#/.NET.
- Experience with .NET Core preferred.
- Server-side web development – e.g., ASP.NET MVC, WebApi.
- API design and development.
- Experience with cloud-based public API management is a plus.
- Proficiency with relational database design, query construction, and optimization (SQL Server).
- Experience implementing unit and integration tests.
- Strong familiarity with software development methodologies and tools; Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with peers and internal stakeholders, including facilitating change amongst various stakeholders.
- A passion for leading with integrity and delivering results.
- Ability to travel periodically, including international travel.
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance currently.
Location: Remote US
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com.