We are seeking someone with diverse skills for this marketing role. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing, and its primary focus will be to support lead generation efforts.
- Marketing Automation Specialist with experience in working with marketing automation and sales tools
- Execute lead generation and awareness email campaigns, including the template designs, creating graphics, calls-to-action, and content through HubSpot
- Manage social media posts across channels
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- As HubSpot administrator, manage technical aspects of this and other tools used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing campaigns
- Support customer communication and satisfaction efforts (customer emails, customer events, support webinars)
- Maintain the integrity of the marketing database by effectively managing and updating HubSpot data, workflows, and integration points with marketing information in Salesforce
- Manage XDTI’s presence at industry events to ensure we take full advantage of our investments and successfully execute all aspects of the events.
- Assist with other marketing activities, including updating website content as needed
- Stay abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices with the design, and testing of email campaigns
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 3-5 years of related marketing experience
- A basic understanding of the insurance industry is required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with HubSpot and WordPress required
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance currently.
Location: Remote US
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com.