Senior Accounting Manager
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Manager of Accounting to join the XDTI finance team. This individual will oversee and manage the general accounting functions. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, you may be exactly what we are looking for.
- This role reports directly to the CFO
- Support the CFO in key finance initiatives and projects
- Own the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions: AP/AR, GL, Cash, Tax, etc.
- Provide accounting operations support to the business
- Responsible for producing financial statements, reports and ad hoc analyses as requested
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop improvements to frequently recurring finance processes
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5+ years of related accounting experience
- Proven track record of reliability and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to collaborate
- Experience reviewing contracts and determining revenue recognition a plus
- Experience working with accounting systems, such as Quickbooks, a plus
- Experience working in a fast-growing environment a plus
- CPA is strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong Knowledge of US GAAP
Location: Remote US
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.