We are seeking a Quality Tester to join the XDimensional Technologies team. This individual will leverage their technical background to ensure quality outcomes are delivered to our customer community. Are you up for the challenge? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Quality Tester who will be responsible for ensuring our product meets the established standards of quality, ensuring deliverables align with customer-provided requirements. The individual will have a keen ability to manage multiple assignments to completion. The Quality Tester will be responsible for interfacing with customers to understand their implementation and support needs from a quality expectation perspective. They will execute against a quality plan, crafting test cases and executing to deliver successful outcomes. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and could maintain focus under pressure, you may be exactly what we are looking for!
As a quality tester on our team, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong rapport with peers, managers, and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have good communication and time management skills, along with strong attention to detail. Specifically, you will:
- Consult directly with customers to understand their quality expectations, working with our internal teams to deliver solutions that align with those expectations
- Plan, create, and conduct testing activities; Ensure customer and product requirements function as desired and are in alignment with quality expectations
- Document nonconformities surfacing through quality testing
- Investigate internally and customer reported non-conformance issues
- Partner with business analysts and software engineers early in the SDLC process to share knowledge (e.g., test scenarios) on how to validate work product
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in our approach to quality outcomes
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Collaborate with other team members for a best practices approach to ensuring a quality delivery
- Maintain a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools, and processes
- Ensure your assigned deliverables, deadlines, and client expectations are met
- Use appropriate tracking tools to manage work assignments and status
- Stay current on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
The successful candidate brings:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in quality inspection, auditing or testing experience
- Experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry strongly preferred
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Certifications preferred including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- Strong familiarity with software development methodologies and tools; Experience with JIRA, TFS is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs including Access, Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook preferred
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with peers and stakeholders
- A passion for leading with integrity and delivering results
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance currently.
Location: CA, CT, or Remote US
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com.