Marketing Campaign Specialist
We are seeking someone with a diverse set of skills for this hybrid marketing role. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing and its primary focus will be to support lead generation efforts.
- Marketing Automation Specialist with experience in working with marketing automation and email marketing tools specifically HubSpot
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content through HubSpot
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Designing email templates and working with graphics
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Stay abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices with the design, and testing of email campaigns
- Work closely with the sales team on targeted email campaigns
- Qualify leads via outbound calls, appointment setting
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 3-5 years of related marketing experience
- An understanding of the insurance vertical is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with HubSpot required
- Experience with Salesforce and WordPress a plus
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance currently.
Location: Remote US
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.