We are looking for a Front-End Developer who has what it takes to manage multiple assignments to completion. The Front-End Developer is responsible for analyzing business and user experience requirements, producing technical design, developing and unit-testing solutions, and providing production support. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and could maintain focus under pressure, you may be exactly what we are looking for.
As a developer, you will be a key member of our implementation team, responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong rapport with peers, managers, and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have good communication and time management skills and strong attention to detail. Specifically, you will:
- Develop new, or maintain existing applications using front-end development skills
- Develop solutions that satisfy business, UX, technology, security, and performance requirements
- Troubleshoot applications issues in various environments, produce application fixes
- Collaborate with other developers for a best practices approach for coding techniques, maintainability, and readability
- Maintain a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools, and processes
- Follow defined SDLC policies and procedures, including unit testing and peer code reviews
- Maintain deployment artifacts list so that solution objects can be incorporated into a release
- Ensure all code is properly maintained in the source control repository
- Ensure your assigned deliverables, deadlines, and client expectations are met
- Use appropriate tracking tools to manage work assignments and status
- Stay current on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
The successful candidate brings:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience (see technical competencies below)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs including Access, Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook preferred
- Technical Competencies:
- jQuery, HTML, CSS (5+ years)
- .NET Framework programming with C# (3+ years)
- ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, and Web API development (3+ years)
- Strong familiarity with software development methodologies and tools; Experience with JIRA, TFS is a plus
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with peers and internal stakeholders
- A passion for leading with integrity and delivering results
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance currently.
Location: CA, CT, or Remote US
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.