We are seeking a highly motivated Field Sales Executive interested in outreach and prospecting to potential Customers of XDTI products and services. Field Sales Executives own a specific territory and/or a customer segment and are responsible for winning new business and increasing revenue within XDTI’s existing customer base.
Field Sales Executives are on the front-line of our strategy to grow and gain market-share. They prospect and respond to qualified leads from Marketing to offer and position XDTI solutions. They also advise and educate Customers on how they can achieve key business goals through the use of our technologies. They are highly motivated, self-starters, are highly organized, and demonstrate fearless determination. Field Account Executives are part of an established market-leader, knowing our products inside and out.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, prospect and win new logos and new business in a defined territory
- Work with a range of existing and prospective customer accounts to introduce XDTI products and expand the XDTI footprint within the organization
- Sell on the telephone with comfort making cold calls as well as leveraging email or other forms of outreach
- Respond to and position products to leads and opportunities generated by Marketing, and by the AE
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or weekly targets for calls made, meetings completed, opportunities generated and closed won business
- Service and respond to Customer requests and needs
- Collaborate with internal departments proactively to address Customer issues and needs
- Maintain accurate forecasting and pipeline management to process and track opportunities.
- Establish and deliver on timelines to build and maintain customer confidence and close business
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills – Zoom, MS Office, MS Teams, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years successful consultative sales experience B2B(2C) Cloud/SaaS sales in Insurtech, FinTech or Financial Services. 3-4 years preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
- Strong understanding of the P&C insurance industry
- Excellent demand generation and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities
Additional Requirements and Details: · Future travel required up to 30% of the time with a dedicated geographic territory · Located and working from a remote location. · Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds. · Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer. · Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.). · Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Interested in applying? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org